Drain & sewer CCTV surveying
247 Drainage Ltd uses state of the art CCTV survey equipment to ensure we can deliver highly effective inspection of your drains and sewers.
If you already have a drainage malfunction or are simply keen to avoid a drainage problem in the future, our CCTV drain or sewer survey will give you a quick and insightful look at the condition of your underground drains.
State of the art equipment
We use remotely-controlled specialist CCTV camera systems and software to relay images to a mobile unit so that a 247 Drainage Ltd technician can assess the structural condition and integrity of the drain or sewer pipe.
We are then able to show you live camera footage of any drainage pipe damages or blockages we find. Having a CCTV drainage inspection from us causes absolutely no disruption to your property or the environment.
Do You Need Help ?
Call Us Now On
247 DRAINAGE EXPERTS
SOLVING ANY DRAINAGE FAILURE
Waste water can be halted from draining away by oils or fats poured down sinks, alien objects, earth, dirt or vegetation washed into gullies. Sometimes more serious structural failures can occur to your drains from subsidence, collapse from building settling or tree roots breaking the drainage pipe apart. With all the years experience and expertise the 247 Drainage engineers have you can relax knowing we can solve any drainage failure.
TRAINED AND PREPARED
247 Drainage engineers are available 24 hours and 7 days per week. They are also trained and retrained to the highest standards so we can guarantee you get the best result. All our vans are also equipped with state of the art machinery and technology so that we are ready. Whether the drain requires jet cleaning, rod work or CCTV exploration, we’re set to win every time.
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
At 247 Drainage we don’t believe in over charging or charging for work that isn’t required. For this reason we don’t impose any call out fees and if we can’t solve the problem then you don’t pay. Further more we have a simple pricing structure so we can give you a free quotation over the phone and if you are not completely happy with our service well give you your money back.
YOUR SAFETY IS VITAL
You and your family’s safety is vital to us so our engineers are trained to minimize the health risks associated with carrying out drainage works. Back splash from jetting is controlled, when required areas are cordoned off and we thoroughly sanitize any effected areas. Above all we only tackle a drain blockage once our strict safety checks are passed.
Information about Brighton.
- 247 Drainage is proud to offer CCTV Drain Survey in Brighton.
- Brighton, East Sussex, a Town located in England.
- Brighton's main tourist attractions include Volk's Electric Railway, British Airways i360, Brighton Palace Pier, Brighton Wheel, and Brighton Dome.
- Brighton, East Sussex is a part of the Brighton And Hove City Council local authority area in England.
- Historically, Brighton was categorized as part of the county of Sussex.
- Hove Town Hall acts as the local government administrative center in Brighton.
- Brighton's council/local authority is a Unitary Authority.
- Brighton is found in South East England.
- Administrative ward subdivisions of a Brighton also include Queen's Park (ward).
- The Town of Brighton also encompasses hamlets such as Balsdean.
- The Town of Brighton consolidates hamlets such asStanmer, Saltdean, West Blatchington, Ovingdean, and Hangleton within its border.
- Brighton incorporates a number of settlements including Elm Grove, Roedean, Old Steine, Montpelier, Moulsecoomb, Mile Oak, and Prestonville.
- Drainage's CCTV Drain Survey area like-wise encompasses The Lanes, West Blatchington, Withdean, Woodingdean, and Black Rock (Brighton and Hove) in the Town of Brighton.
- Other service areas covered by Drainage within Brighton, England include Portslade, Hollingdean, Kemp Town, Bear Road, and Brunswick (Hove),
- as well as Brighton's outlying urban areas New England Quarter, Round Hill, Seven Dials, North Laine, and Whitehawk.
- Last in order but nevertheless important, Drainage's CCTV Drain Survey cover the wider Brighton area including Rottingdean, Preston Village, Aldrington, Patcham, and Hanover.
- Within In Brighton, East Sussex you can find several small communities including Hollingbury, Stanmer, Carlton Hill, Coldean, and Bevendean.
- Towns such as Ovingdean, Saltdean, Westdene, Kemptown, and West Hill are are part of Brighton.
- Brighton is home to a number of prestigious CITIES including Brighton and Hove.
- Brighton Business School, University of Brighton Design Archives, and University of Brighton in Brighton are prestigious through out England and the United Kingdom.
- Amongst the numerous schools and further education establishments in Brighton are Brighton and Sussex Medical School, and Dorothy Stringer High School.
- Brighton benefits from a number of local authority services including Jubilee Library, and Libraries in Brighton and Hove.
- Promoting cultural heritage in Brighton is the Royal Pavilion, and British Engineerium.
- Brighton is served by Brighton General Hospital, and French Convalescent Home.
- Stanmer Park, Preston Park, and Royal Pavilion are the most notable parks and open spaces in Brighton and are famous through out England.
- The major roads feeding Brighton includes the A23 road.
- Notable roads within Brighton include London to Brighton Way, Old Steine, and Bear Road.
- The Town of Brighton southern boundaries are bordered by Lewes, and Burgess Hill
- Brighton is best known for Chattri, Royal Suspension Chain Pier, and Brighton Lifeboat Station.
- Examples of famous architecture in Brighton include St Mary's Church, Gothic House, and Brighton Forum.
- Withing the boundaries of Brighton, The Old Market, Regency Square, Steine House, Brighton Forum, and Grade II listed buildings in Brighton and Hove: I–L of special interest.
- Brighton houses some well known churches including First Church of Christ, St Joseph's Church, and Church of the Sacred Heart.
- Brighton has a notable history, including Tuctuc Ltd, Battle of Lewes Road, Richard Enraght, London, and 1st Sussex Artillery Volunteers.
- Brighton and Hove city centre are notable as Brighton's main business centres.
- Brighton is the founding Town of number of companies including Skint Records, OneFamily, and The Chinese Room.
There is a mobile optimised version of this page: View AMP Version