Drain & sewer CCTV surveying
247 Drainage Ltd uses state of the art CCTV survey equipment to ensure we can deliver highly effective inspection of your drains and sewers.
If you already have a drainage malfunction or are simply keen to avoid a drainage problem in the future, our CCTV drain or sewer survey will give you a quick and insightful look at the condition of your underground drains.
State of the art equipment
We use remotely-controlled specialist CCTV camera systems and software to relay images to a mobile unit so that a 247 Drainage Ltd technician can assess the structural condition and integrity of the drain or sewer pipe.
We are then able to show you live camera footage of any drainage pipe damages or blockages we find. Having a CCTV drainage inspection from us causes absolutely no disruption to your property or the environment.
Do You Need Help ?
Call Us Now On
247 DRAINAGE EXPERTS
SOLVING ANY DRAINAGE FAILURE
Waste water can be halted from draining away by oils or fats poured down sinks, alien objects, earth, dirt or vegetation washed into gullies. Sometimes more serious structural failures can occur to your drains from subsidence, collapse from building settling or tree roots breaking the drainage pipe apart. With all the years experience and expertise the 247 Drainage engineers have you can relax knowing we can solve any drainage failure.
TRAINED AND PREPARED
247 Drainage engineers are available 24 hours and 7 days per week. They are also trained and retrained to the highest standards so we can guarantee you get the best result. All our vans are also equipped with state of the art machinery and technology so that we are ready. Whether the drain requires jet cleaning, rod work or CCTV exploration, we’re set to win every time.
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
At 247 Drainage we don’t believe in over charging or charging for work that isn’t required. For this reason we don’t impose any call out fees and if we can’t solve the problem then you don’t pay. Further more we have a simple pricing structure so we can give you a free quotation over the phone and if you are not completely happy with our service well give you your money back.
YOUR SAFETY IS VITAL
You and your family’s safety is vital to us so our engineers are trained to minimize the health risks associated with carrying out drainage works. Back splash from jetting is controlled, when required areas are cordoned off and we thoroughly sanitize any effected areas. Above all we only tackle a drain blockage once our strict safety checks are passed.
Information about Brighton.
- 247 Drainage is proud to offer Commercial Cctv Drain Survey services in Brighton, Brighton is a large town located in the county of East Sussex in South East England.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A large number of leading businesses make Brighton and East Sussex their home including 247 Drainage.
- Brighton was previously named Brighthelmstone.
- The nicknames Brighthelmstone & Blightey are still commonly used.
- Incorporating a number of villages and settlements, Brighton's boundary now includes Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- 247 Drainage's Commercial Cctv Drain Survey service area like-wise encompasses Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Hove and Mile Oak in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of 247 Drainage within in Brighton, Sussex accommodate Portslade-by-Sea, Saltdean, Ovingdean, Patcham and Rottingdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove's outlying urban areas West Blatchington, Westdene, Withdean and Woodingdean.
- Last but not least 247 Drainage's Commercial Cctv Drain Survey services cover the Brighton Municipality including Bear Road area, Brighton Marina and Stanmer.
- Brighton comes under the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are known through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen's Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- The major roads of Brighton are the A27 road and A23 road.
- Bordering to the West of town of Brighton and Hove is Sompting, Worthing, Southwick, Shoreham, Littlehampton and Lancing.
- The City of Brighton is flanked to the East by Burgess Hill, Peacehaven and Lewes.
There is a mobile optimised version of this page: View AMP Version