High pressure water jetting
Every 247 Drainage Ltd vehicle is ready with all the equipment including state of the art high pressure water jetting machines prepared to deal with the most obtrusive of drain blockages in Brighton and across Sussex. High pressure water jetting is ideal to clear blockages in drains, sewers and stack pipes.
We utilize our state of the art water jetting machines to remove most blockages from soft silt, earth and even hard solid-set substances such as grease, scale or cement. High pressure water jetting is versatile and highly effective however its application requires professional expertise to be applied safely and hygienically.
At 247 Drainage all our engineers undertake rigorous training before they are qualified and allowed to use our high pressure jetting machinery.
We also regularly check equipment, we keep it serviced and retrain our engineers when upgrading our jetting machines to ensure every engineer consistently delivers the high standards we are committed to.
Do You Need Help ?
Call Us Now On
247 DRAINAGE EXPERTS
SOLVING ANY DRAINAGE FAILURE
Waste water can be halted from draining away by oils or fats poured down sinks, alien objects, earth, dirt or vegetation washed into gullies. Sometimes more serious structural failures can occur to your drains from subsidence, collapse from building settling or tree roots breaking the drainage pipe apart. With all the years experience and expertise the 247 Drainage engineers have you can relax knowing we can solve any drainage failure.
TRAINED AND PREPARED
247 Drainage engineers are available 24 hours and 7 days per week. They are also trained and retrained to the highest standards so we can guarantee you get the best result. All our vans are also equipped with state of the art machinery and technology so that we are ready. Whether the drain requires jet cleaning, rod work or CCTV exploration, we’re set to win every time.
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
At 247 Drainage we don’t believe in over charging or charging for work that isn’t required. For this reason we don’t impose any call out fees and if we can’t solve the problem then you don’t pay. Further more we have a simple pricing structure so we can give you a free quotation over the phone and if you are not completely happy with our service well give you your money back.
YOUR SAFETY IS VITAL
You and your family’s safety is vital to us so our engineers are trained to minimize the health risks associated with carrying out drainage works. Back splash from jetting is controlled, when required areas are cordoned off and we thoroughly sanitize any effected areas. Above all we only tackle a drain blockage once our strict safety checks are passed.
Information about Brighton.
- 247 Drainage offers Drain Jetting And Drain Cleaning services in Brighton, which is located in South East England, and a large town in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove forms part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area, a Unitary Authority in Sussex.
- A large number of leading businesses make Brighton and East Sussex their home including 247 Drainage.
- Brighton formerly used to be called Brighthelmstone.
- Commonly used nicknames include Blightey & Brighthelmstone.
- Brighton incorporates a number of villages and settlements including Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- 247 Drainage's Drain Jetting And Drain Cleaning service area in the City of Brighton and Hove also encompasses Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak and Moulsecoomb.
- Other service areas of 247 Drainage within Brighton, Sussex include Ovingdean, Patcham, Saltdean, Rottingdean and Portslade-by-Sea,
- as well as Brighton and Hove's outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Last but not least 247 Drainage's Drain Jetting And Drain Cleaning services cover the Brighton Municipality including Bear Road area, Brighton Marina and Stanmer.
- The Brighton postcode district is the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are respected through out the United Kingdom.
- Preston Park, Brighton and Queen's Park, Brighton are are popular with local residents and known through out England.
- Infrastructure in Brighton relies on the A23 road nd the A27 road.
- Bordering to the West of town of Brighton and Hove is Sompting, Worthing, Southwick, Shoreham, Littlehampton and Lancing.
- Bordering on the East of the City of Brighton is Lewes, Peacehaven and Burgess Hill.
There is a mobile optimised version of this page: View AMP Version