We’re ready with the solution to your drainage problem
We are set up to deal with any kind of drainage failure. Whether it be your home toilet or your pubs main sink thats blocked the operatives at 247 Drainage are highly skilled and ready to take your call.
Specialising in only covering Sussex it means we can be with you, solve your drainage problem quickly and minimise your days disruption..
Maintenance, installation and repairs
We undertake almost any drainage contract and complete all drainage services in-house to make us the one stop shop forresidential and commercial clients throughout Sussex. Our experts are on hand 24/7 to help maintain, repair and even install your drainage systems.
Blocked Sewage Pipe
An emergency with your drains can be frightful, with water or sewage flooding your garden and even worse, your home. At 247 Drainage Ltd we take what do seriously as we’ve often encountered the disasters a blocked drain can cause. The causes of a blocked sewage pipe can be down to a number of things from foreign objects having been flushed down the toilet, grease from cooking that that’s set hard, mud or vegetation accidentally entering the drainage way or worse drains collapsing from tree roots growing through them or from buildings settling.
Whatever the challenge, we have years of experience behind us so are able to quickly offer the best suited and most cost effective solution.
Do You Need Help ?
Call Us Now On
Cracked Drainage Pipes
Drainage pipes can become cracked for a number of reasons, from tree roots to natural movements underground caused by water springs. Old pipes can crack from decaying and at times from severely cold winters.
It’s not usually possible to tell if a drainage pipe has a crack in it or has collapsed without sending in a CCTV camera. Each of our response vans is equipped with state of the art CCTV inspection equipment so that upon arrival we’ll efficiently determine what the problem is and be able to offer you a cost effective solution.
We are often able to repair cracked pipes by lining them, which means that no excavation works are required.
Drainage Pipe Lining
This is a cost effective method of repairing damage or collapsed drainage pipes and sewers.
Initially a resin sleeve is pulled into place to line up with the damaged section of the original pipe. Then we invert this sleeve using either water or air pumped in to an inversion tube which once withdrawn leaves behind a pipe neatly lined within the original damaged drainage pipe. The lining then sets hard in a few hours making the original pipe robust again and fully functional once again.
247 Drainage Ltd has the capability of lining pipes with diameters ranging from 75mm to 1200mm. Where excavation would be costly or impractical due to location and/or depth we are able to offer a wide range of alternative pipe lining solutions to suit different applications. This is applicable to both ambient and hot cured systems.
Unlike excavation this solution is quick and effective thus saving you time, money and stressful inconvenience.
High pressure water jetting
Every 247 Drainage Ltd vehicle is ready with all the equipment including state of the art high pressure water jetting machines prepared to deal with the most obtrusive of drain blockages.
High pressure water jetting is ideal to clear blockages in drains, sewers and stack pipes.
We utilize our state of the art water jetting machines to remove most blockages from soft silt, earth and even hard solid-set substances such as grease, scale or cement. High pressure water jetting is versatile and highly effective however its application requires professional expertise to be applied safely and hygienically. At 247 Drainage all our engineers undertake rigorous training before they are qualified and allowed to use our high pressure jetting machinery.
We also regularly check equipment, we keep it serviced and retrain our engineers when upgrading our jetting machines to ensure every engineer consistently delivers the high standards we are committed to.
Cleaning Drainage Pipes
Over the years we have developed specialized techniques of blockage removal. However the skill lies in being able to detect which method is not only best suited but also the most cost effective. If need be we send down one of our CCTV cameras to inspect and determine what is causing the blockage. If it’s grease and hair blocking smaller waste pipes we may use a mechanical snake cleaner.
If it’s the larger sewage pipes that are blocked we may use one of our high powered water jetting machines. Whatever is causing the blockage you can rest assured that we’ve seen it all before and have years of experience enabling us to completely remove the most awkward of blockages.
Do You Need Help ?
Call Us Now On
247 DRAINAGE EXPERTS
SOLVING ANY DRAINAGE FAILURE
Waste water can be halted from draining away by oils or fats poured down sinks, alien objects, earth, dirt or vegetation washed into gullies. Sometimes more serious structural failures can occur to your drains from subsidence, collapse from building settling or tree roots breaking the drainage pipe apart. With all the years experience and expertise the 247 Drainage engineers have you can relax knowing we can solve any drainage failure.
TRAINED AND PREPARED
247 Drainage engineers are available 24 hours and 7 days per week. They are also trained and retrained to the highest standards so we can guarantee you get the best result. All our vans are also equipped with state of the art machinery and technology so that we are ready. Whether the drain requires jet cleaning, rod work or CCTV exploration, we’re set to win every time.
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
At 247 Drainage we don’t believe in over charging or charging for work that isn’t required. For this reason we don’t impose any call out fees and if we can’t solve the problem then you don’t pay. Further more we have a simple pricing structure so we can give you a free quotation over the phone and if you are not completely happy with our service well give you your money back.
YOUR SAFETY IS VITAL
You and your family’s safety is vital to us so our engineers are trained to minimize the health risks associated with carrying out drainage works. Back splash from jetting is controlled, when required areas are cordoned off and we thoroughly sanitize any effected areas. Above all we only tackle a drain blockage once our strict safety checks are passed.
Information about Brighton.
- 247 Drainage is proud to offer Drainage services in Brighton, a large town located in East Sussex in South East England.
- Part of the Brighton and Hove built-up area, Brighton is located in the City of Brighton and Hove, a Unitary Authority in Sussex.
- In addition to 247 Drainage, Brighton attracts many of East Sussex's leading companies.
- Brighton was previously named Brighthelmstone.
- Commonly used nicknames include Blightey & Brighthelmstone.
- Brighton contains a number of settlements and villages including Hangleton, Aldrington, Black Rock, Bevendean, Coldean, Brunswick, and Old Steine.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of 247 Drainage's Drainage service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of 247 Drainage within Brighton, Sussex include Saltdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea, Ovingdean and Patcham,
- in addition to Brighton and Hove's outer urban areas Woodingdean, Withdean, Westdene and West Blatchington.
- Just as importantly, Finally yet importantly, 247 Drainage's Drainage services cover the Brighton Municipality along with Bear Road area, Stanmer and Brighton Marina.
- The Brighton postcode district is the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are respected through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen's Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are most notable parks in Brighton and known through out England.
- Connecting Brighton to other major populations are the A23 road and A27 road.
- The town of Brighton and Hove is bordered by Littlehampton, Shoreham, Worthing, Lancing, Sompting and Southwick to the West.
- To the East of the town of Brighton is bordered by Peacehaven, Lewes and Burgess Hill.
There is a mobile optimised version of this page: View AMP Version