DOMESTIC DRAINAGE EXPERTS IN SUSSEX
Residential Drainage Services
Relax. You have come to the right place as we have the solution to solve any drainage problem you might be facing and can be with you within in an hour of your call.
Whether the water in your toilet is backing up or you’ve got a drainage flood in your kitchen we have years experience in dealing with all sorts of drainage faults.
Before calling us please read the DIY advice section at the bottom of our home page. Alternatively read below about the services we offer or call us for free advice or a quotation.
Blocked Kitchen Sink, Dish Washer And Washing Machine Drainage
Drainage from kitchen facilities is often passed through waste pipes that are of a small diameter so can block easily and are often difficult to unblock successfully unless carried out by an experienced drainage engineer.
Over time this hard grease can build up causing very stubborn blockages and thus cause havoc with waste kitchen water not draining away.
We have years of experience in dealing with such blockages and have specialised equipment to thoroughly clear away the most awkward to reach blockages.
These pipes often become blocked with soap, hair, waste food and above all with grease from cooking. When washing up by hand or by dishwasher hot water is used to thin down and clean grease away left behind on plates and cooking utensils. Once the waste water carrying the grease away cools down the grease then sets hard and sticks to the inside of the waste water pipes.
Our Residential Services Include:
- Kitchen & bathroom blockages
- Drain clearance
- CCTV inspections
- Drainage installation
- Pipe clearance & repairs
- Drain clearance & repairs
- Expert help & advice
Blocked Shower, Bath Or Sink Drain
Shower, bath or sink drainage can become blocked with hair, soap and body grease from bathing. Bathroom waste pipes are usually small sized pipes that can block easily and are sometimes difficult to unblock successfully unless carried out by some an experienced drainage engineer.
Such blockages are more often initially noticeable by waste water draining away slowly before more matter builds up and the blockage completely stops all waste water flow.
To unblock a shower, bath or sink drain we may use a mechanical drain snake, a pressure water jet or drain rods if the block is external to the bathroom and in the main waste pipe system.
When unblocking a shower, bath or sink drain we may need to gain access via a sewer access point to use drain rods or high pressure water jetting if the block is external and substantial. We have years of experience in dealing with such drainage blockages and the right equipment to clear the most awkward to reach blockages fully to prevent another blockage forming in a short period of time.
Toilet blockages can be frustrating and frightening. Whether your toilet is overflowing or blocked we have seen it all and it regularly happens.
Causes for such a blockage can be children trying to flush toys down the toilet, sanitary towels blocking the drainage ways or a whole array of other items accidentally being placed in the toilet before flushing. Often these blocks can be difficult to remove and impossible without the correct equipment.
Fortunately 247 Drainage Ltd have all the experience and equipment required to clear such a toilet blockage quickly and efficiently. We completely clear these blockages so it’s likely it won’t happen again in the near future. On completion we also fully sanitize any effected areas.
Do You Need Help ?
Call Us Now On
247 DRAINAGE STANDARDS
SOLVING ANY DRAINAGE FAILURE
Waste water can be halted from draining away by oils or fats poured down sinks, alien objects, earth, dirt or vegetation washed into gullies. Sometimes more serious structural failures can occur to your drains from subsidence, collapse from building settling or tree roots breaking the drainage pipe apart. With all the years experience and expertise the 247 Drainage engineers have you can relax knowing we can solve any drainage failure.
TRAINED AND PREPARED
247 Drainage engineers are available 24 hours and 7 days per week. They are also trained and retrained to the highest standards so we can guarantee you get the best result. All our vans are also equipped with state of the art machinery and technology so that we are ready. Whether the drain requires jet cleaning, rod work or CCTV exploration, we’re set to win every time.
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
At 247 Drainage we don’t believe in over charging or charging for work that isn’t required. For this reason we don’t impose any call out fees and if we can’t solve the problem then you don’t pay. Further more we have a simple pricing structure so we can give you a free quotation over the phone and if you are not completely happy with our service well give you your money back.
YOUR SAFETY IS VITAL
You and your family’s safety is vital to us so our engineers are trained to minimize the health risks associated with carrying out drainage works. Back splash from jetting is controlled, when required areas are cordoned off and we thoroughly sanitize any effected areas. Above all we only tackle a drain blockage once our strict safety checks are passed.
Do You Need Help ? Call Us 01273 257 352
Information about Brighton.
- 247 Drainage offers Residential services in Brighton, which is located in South East England, and a large town in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove forms part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area, a Unitary Authority in Sussex.
- A large number of leading businesses make Brighton and East Sussex their home including 247 Drainage.
- Brighton formerly used to be called Brighthelmstone.
- Commonly used nicknames include Blightey & Brighthelmstone.
- Brighton incorporates a number of villages and settlements including Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- 247 Drainage's Residential service area in the City of Brighton and Hove also encompasses Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak and Moulsecoomb.
- Other service areas of 247 Drainage within Brighton, Sussex include Ovingdean, Patcham, Saltdean, Rottingdean and Portslade-by-Sea,
- as well as Brighton and Hove's outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Last but not least 247 Drainage's Residential services cover the Brighton Municipality including Bear Road area, Brighton Marina and Stanmer.
- The Brighton postcode district is the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are respected through out the United Kingdom.
- Preston Park, Brighton and Queen's Park, Brighton are are popular with local residents and known through out England.
- Infrastructure in Brighton relies on the A23 road nd the A27 road.
- Bordering to the West of town of Brighton and Hove is Sompting, Worthing, Southwick, Shoreham, Littlehampton and Lancing.
- Bordering on the East of the City of Brighton is Lewes, Peacehaven and Burgess Hill.
There is a mobile optimised version of this page: View AMP Version